Thursday, November 26, 2009


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
I hope everyone had a fantastic day with family or friends. It's nice to have an entire day where you think about and realize all you are thankful for.
It's weird to think about thanksgiving's in years past. Even just one year ago. Everything is always the same...yet every year is different. It's an odd feeling when you really think about it. I realized today that every guest I have ever brought to Thanksgiving, Nikki, Melissa, Jessie, Pat...none of us really talk any more. These are people I was so close with that I invited them to spend a holiday with my family, and now we hardly speak. It's weird how people come and go so quickly.
So here is to every one we have ever loved, been close with, and shared a piece of our heart with. I am Thankful for you for being in my life, even if you are not anymore.
Life is too short to hold grudges or have regrets. Be happy with everything you have had, because chances are it has made you who you are today.
Have a lovely Holiday.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. That is possibly the brightest thing I have ever read, and even though thanksgiving was over three hours ago, this made me realize what its supposed to be about. I have some of the best friends I could ever wish for- people who understand how I think, lift me up when I'm down, and lift me even higher when I'm not. I am proud to say you're one of them. I am a very lucky person. Thank you, Alex, for being part of my life.

    ReplyDelete