Tuesday, November 10, 2009

dum de dum


It has been a while since I last updated the blog. I have been super busy. Being and MT at KSU does that to a person. Oklahoma and Grapes of Wrath auditions are in 12 days (not counting today). I need to find a good character song for Oklahoma, because everyone and their mother is singing I can't say no...so I'm defiantly not doing that. The director is going to want to shoot himself by the end of the day.
I AM SO TIRED. I really don't even know why. I have gotten sleep and I have been trying to stay healthy and exercise...yet I'm completely exhausted. Oh well. It's probably because I'm constantly thinking about what I have to do next.
I am overwhelmingly happy that there are no classes tomorrow! YESSSS. A well needed day of rest :) AND GLEE IS ON AGAIN TOMORROW!!!! Thank god!
I am so excited for thanksgiving!! 13 days till Kelly and Heather are home!!!
Well..that is all for now. Off to practice music (story of my life.)

No comments:

Post a Comment