Sunday, October 4, 2009

Caution; emo moment.


I hate that I miss you. I hate that I care.
You make me sick. I don't want to feel lonely anymore. I don't want to constantly wonder what you're doing. Get out of my head. You used to call me immature, well I have news for you. YOU are the immature one. and it's sad but I can see exactly where you get it from. Aren't parents supposed to help us learn from our mistakes, tell us how to be better people? Well, when your parents are just as irresponsible and immature as you, I guess that doesn't work.
I just want peace. I just want to hear you say you're sorry. That we can be civil.
But I know that won't ever happen.
So go drink. Go sleep around and act like the big man on campus. Just remember one thing...
You knew NOTHING about girls before me. Nothing. Everything was so fucking awkward at first.
If it hadn't been for me, you'd have nothing.
You used to be a good person. But you turned right back into who you were before you knew me.
..........and yet after all this. I still care.

No comments:

Post a Comment