Monday, October 19, 2009


Have you ever woken up and thought to yourself, "something's going to happen this week." Like, you just know its going to be a good week and something big is going to happen. Thats exactly how I feel right now. I don't know what this thing may be, but I have the feeling of anticipation.
Today I have to strike the set for 14. BOO. not ok. It's at 5 and they "expect it to last till 8 or 9" WTF?! with that many people helping it should take an hour max. I hate strikes.
I filled up my gas tank today, I guess thats exciting. I really need a job. I put my resume on the career services site for school so hopefully something comes out of that. I need moneys!
I will keep you all posted on the happenings of this week, maybe something bog will happen, or maybe I'm just nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment