Wednesday, October 21, 2009


This week has already been soooo long and it's only Wednesday. I was in the scene shop for 5 hours on Monday for my scenery lab and strike 14...oh my god. I have never been so hungry in my life. I thought I was going to pass out. At the end they got us pizza and i inhaled 3 pieces, I normally eat one lol. Gross!
So in MTP we are singing Monologue song. They have to be songs that are really heart felt and really mean something to us, and we have to make it relate to our lives here and now, and we have to be singing it to someone (not literally) so that the emotions come through. My song is from the Goodbye Girl and it's called "How Can I Win." It's about how she can't move on from the pain and fear she has because she doesn't believe she can. So I related to myself like this: I'm singing it to Heather, and I'm asking her to help me get through all the Pat shit I went through. Because I'm still stuck in this same spot and it's been way too long. I shouldn't be stuck here any more and I'm telling her that I don't know how to move on because I don't believe I can. So, since this is pretty true story, I'm probably going to cry in MTP tomorrow.
So I am PUMPED for Halloween! Kent pretty much rivals OU's halloween so I'm so excited to see what it's like. We have our MT party and that will probably be crazy. I'm excited to walk around Kent, they close the streets and shit cuz it's so nuts. I still need to figure out what I'm going to be haha..I will. Maybe this weekend I'll go to the thrift store.
I have a job interview tomorrow to be a nursery attendant at a church. I'm so excited!! I need money and I love kids so this could be perfect.
Off to go do work. Glee Tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment