Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sing..sing a song...


Happy Thursday everyone!
I'm so glad today is over. Tuesday's and Thursdays stress the crap out of me because of MTP (music theatre performance). It's not that I don't like it, I mean obviously it's what I'm at school for, I just get nervous. My tummy was really upset today for some reason and I don't know why, I don't think I am sick though. We have been working on our packages which is a ballad, and uptempo, and a monologue because screening auditions are coming up. Basically what that means is we audition for our acting faculty, then they send us to unified's which is summer stocks and professional theatre, so I kinda have to rock this. I'm not exactly happy with the songs they are making me sing, but hey, I gotta make the best of it.
I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE MY FRIENDS THIS WEEKEND!! My OU buddies will be here and I couldn't be happier. Tomorrow will be wonderful, I don't have class until 11:00 and then I'm done at 1.

So Glee last night? I wasn't thrilled. I expected more, but it was still ok. When Kristen was singing I was like GET IT GIRL! haha. I love that Kurt cried after she sang. It's love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment